Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Double chocolate chip cookie mix in its most popular and inclusive variety (keto, paleo, and vegan) packaged in a mason jar with a wooden mixing spoon and a QR code to these instructions.
You will need:
Cookie scoop or spoon
1 jar Featherlight Sweets Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1/4 cup coconut oil (refined for neutral flavor)
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk yogurt (room temperature)
1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. liquid stevia (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Remove the chocolate chips from the jar. (It's okay if some get mixed into the dry mix.)
- Pour the dry mix into the bowl and combine.
- Using a mixer or a spoon, mix in oil, yogurt, vanilla, and stevia, leaving no clumps.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop 12 portions of cookie dough, each about 2 tablespoons in size, on the parchment, leaving about 2” between them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
All products are processed in a facility that may process wheat, milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soybeans.